Miyerkules, Marso 2, 2011

MARCH.. Fire Prevention Month

I was asked by my mom’s friend to draw something about fire prevention for her daughter’s school project, and man, it’s a hard one. It was since high school when this topic was discussed to us and I promise, I never remembered even a single thought. Yeah right! I was a goner.

When I started to draw, I have to ask my mom and dad if there’s something they know about preventing fire. And they’ve suggested practical things ( I’m a person of practicality and I haven’ t even thought of this things).



These were the things they’ve suggested.
1.       NEVER LEAVE A OPEN FIRE UNATTENDED.    (see…. Practical right?)
2.       UNPLUG YOUR APPLIANCES EVERY AFTER USE.  (sorry mom, I always forget doing this)
3.       DO NOT PLAY WITH FIRE.  (it also goes out to all adults out there.. you know what I’m talking about!)
4.       HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER NEARBY. (and we even don’t have one. A bucket of soaped water will do)
5.       CHECK IF THERE’S ANY OPEN WIRE IN YOUR ELECTRIC GADGETS AND APPLIANCES. (I saw one.. I have to fix that!)

See how practical it is? You Can do it.. and if you think you can’t handle the fire, Call someone  who can ……….. a FIREMAN….

Stay safe.. Take care!

1 komento: