Martes, Abril 5, 2011

Hi! it's me

Let me share my story...Today, I really don't know if I'm going to be happy or sad but atleast I was able to hit close to the goal...yeah right, "close to the goal". I can say, I can see my day by day improvements on my job, because recently I was being so sad again that keeps my self esteem low as well. I really don't know what's wrong with me if it is that I don't like what I'm doing or I keep comparing my self to other people or I am just not good at all. I always tell my bestfriend also my boyfriend Ric what's up with me everytime we're together,but I don't feel that he understands me. I know he is always there for me to support and help me but still, I feel so alone.I even talk to God about this problem and frankly to say, I find no answer. I guess, I am lacking of humble words how to pray to God because I am always asking about how can He provide me my needs. I always ask God that I hope to perform better, that I'm gonna be like this or that...until I realize that I am still on my old self.The timid,weak Kristine that has never been changed after 22 years of living. I am having a hard time, to learn fast. And also, I have come to the point that I want to give up. But give up for what? I have been through this 6 months now. Before I wasn't performing very well on our sales department. Eventhough, there were times that I was able to have more sales than my teammates, but then after that, I am not in a row again.Absolutely the reason I was transferred to other department which is collections.At first I was really excited.But the training was not that easy.Everyday,I feel my mind's gonna blow up! because of so many things that I have to remember and until now, I can say that there are still many things that I do not know. I find it harder than my previous account. I, really,honestly,I really don't know what's wrong with me.
I need help...

I need...

 food!
I am right now in our office.Our shift has just ended
Later,before going straight in our house I am planning to eat Big Mac burger at Mcdonald's to release stress :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento