Linggo, Oktubre 2, 2011

Are You Afraid Of the Dark?

Remember those teenage years where I always watch that unforgettable T.V series, Are you afraid of the dark? Where  the narrator lowers the pitch of his voice just to sound scary?
I always watched it when I was a kid. And for a kid, it’s scary. When I watch it’ I always bring my pillow with me in front of the TV. Yeah, it’s kinda weird and funny. But, it was memorable for me.
This October, JIVE Youth will be tackling the truths about Halloween.  Too advanced? It’s Only October, it’s supposedly to be discussed next month right? Nah!!! It’s better to be prepared before that day comes. Our topic will be about Halloween and it’s elements. The title is (what else?) “Are You Afraid Of The Dark?”. We will discuss it every Saturday @ Gen. Pio Del Pilar National High School gym, 3:00pm. And Sundays @ Jive Youth Center,3:00pm.
I hope you can come by those times. See you there!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento