Lunes, Oktubre 24, 2011

CITY KART RACING ROCKS!

It was my first time to ride a kart. And I had never imagine how fun it was. I have never even have driven a car before. I thought it was just gonna be easy. But after seeing in person how fast those go carts can be, I got nervous. My heart beat raised. My adrenaline pumped.
When I attended the first BBFC ( Bloggers Blaze Fun Cup) held at City Kart Racing Makati, 7th floor Park Square, Makati, It became the highlight of my week. I never thought that I can experience something like this. And it was for free. I heard it was expensive, and it cannot enter my budget list. But after giving a chance to experience it, and finishing 2nd place with my team mates, I was looking for more. I never felt my adrenaline pumped so hard before that I wanted to do it the whole day. It's a fun way to release stress.
I said to myself that I won't blog about this, not until I have experience my second try. And have to pay about it. It just to cost me 560 Php for one whole Heat. At first, I'm a bit hessitant to pay. But after finishing the course, Man! it was worthit. I beat my previous time of 62 seconds wit just 55 seconds. I can brag about it on facebook. they have an app that will automatically post your race results that day on facebook. And I'm looking forward on being faster.

They have a high perfomance cart. And it was really fast. You can avail their promos. For mor info about it, Check out their site http://www.citykartracing.com/ . You can also like their facebook page http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=291809434170272#!/citykartracing.

I will be adding to my  budget
list City Kart Racing. Thanks for the experiencce! See you soon :)

1 komento:

  1. ang galing mu na! super like! sana mmakapag-kart race din tayo pareho :) wahahahaha :) so proud of u :)

    TumugonBurahin