Huwebes, Oktubre 6, 2011

Church-made Jewelries



I just saw this morning, mothers in our church held a workshop on handicrafts and their making jewelries. Yup, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. I enjoyed watching them as a group working and learning something new that they can use or sell to others. It's fun seeing them with their game face on. I remember looking at one of the mothers, Tita Pacita, whose eyebrows nearly merged because of her complete focus.

It's also Ate Karen's birthday. The youngest mother on the group. Actually, I'm the reason why the group knew that it was her birthday. I did'nt know it was supposed to be a secret. Thanks to me, they knew it. HaHa.

I'm glad and refreshed seeing a group like that. My mom is one of them but she wasn't available for the workshop. I thank Tita Matty, my pastor's mom, for her great effort on starting a group that strenghtens and brightens each light if the house.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento